# Storage Endpoints
A storage endpoint represents all settings and credentials needed to connect to a Azure Storage blob container.
# Adding Endpoints
- Click Endpoints in the sidebar.
- Click the Add button to add a new endpoint.
# Modifying Endpoints
- Click on the Edit icon to modify a existing endpoint.
# Deleting Endpoints
- Click on the Delete icon.
- Click Confirm on the popup to permanently delete the endpoint.
# Configuring an Azure Blob Storage Endpoint
- In the Endpoint Name field, specify a label used to identify the endpoint in the interface.
- In the Storage Account Name field, enter the name of the Azure Storage account of the blob container you want to connect to.
- In the Blob Container field, enter the blob container name.
- In the Storage Account Access Key, enter one of the access keys for the Azure Storage account you specified above.
- Press Save. You may see a error message if the application was not able to connect to the blob container.