Groups are used to simplify user permission assignment. Rather than assigning permissions to one user at a time, you can use groups to conveniently assign the same permissions to many users at once.
- Click Groups in the sidebar.
- Click the Add button to create a new group.
- Click the Edit icon to modify a existing group.
- Click on the Delete icon.
- Click Confirm on the popup to permanently delete the group.
Each group consists of one or more users. All permissions assigned to the group will be applied to users that are members of that group. Users can be added to multiple groups.
- Click the Add Member button to add a new member to the group.
- Click on the text field in Username field.
- Select the username of the user you want to add from the dropdown. You may type to search for a user.
- Click the Remove icon on the user you want to remove from the group to remove it.
Additional Folder Permissions
- Select the group you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Folder Permissions section. See Folder Permissions for more information about how folder permissions work.